Saturday, September 08, 2007

the absence of Taerith

Hello faithful readers,

Those of you who are keeping up with Taerith may have noted the absence of an update today. Never fear... I haven't fallen behind. In fact, the first draft of Taerith is finished.

However, I'm not sure when the next chapter will go up. This is because, in Chapter Twenty-Seven, one of the Romany siblings makes an entry into the story. I need that sibling's author to ok the scenes wherein he appears. That author, our very own Sgt. Charissa Taylor, was deployed to Iraq today. (We're praying for you, Kristy!) I'm not sure when she'll be able to get back to me. As soon as she does, Taerith will resume its regular programming.

See you then :).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Rossano said...

Congrats on finishing Taerith! :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Brittany Simmons said...

I...am...*trying*... to...be...patient...

...is...difficult...

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home