Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello All!
Charissa is back!
First off, MEGA thanks to Rachel for keeping up on posts while I was gone and to Emily for reminding us both Aiden needed a new chapter up! I hope you have all enjoyed the story thus far. I've loved reading the few comments I have received from you. I've read them all and they've been a great encouragement to both me and Aiden. I'm having so much fun living with him and being a part of his story and I hope you are as well! Hopefully, this next chapter will make up for the length between posts as it is rather lengthy. I didn't realize it until I went to post, but them I'm sure you won't mind! Aiden is making some huge changes and decisions as he begins to come to terms with who he is and who he has let surround and define him. What do you think?
Writing away,
Charissa

P.S. Make sure you check out my personal site by clicking on my name in the side bar and then Dream Mountain Adventures. It's been drastically update and will continue to be so. Plus, I'll be posting cool polls from time to time and I can't wait to get your opinion on them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Emily Nelson said...

Hey You! So glad you're back. I've missed you.

And, you're welcome for the reminder to post Aiden. I was just being my typical impatient self, nothing new or special there. *grin*

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home