Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life Changes

I realize that I have been out of touch with Wren and Tourth followers. I want to apologize for leaving you patiently waiting in the dark for so long. I can offer some light now, but I am sorry to say that I am going to have to ask you to wait even longer for more of Wren and Tourth's story.

There have been some big life changes happening on this side of the Internet divide. The biggest is that my hubby and I are expecting twins May 2010. We are very happy and excited about this blessing. However, it has become very clear that I am going to have to put my writing on hold for a while. I am about four months along, and the pregnancy has already had a few complications. Between that and some other family issues going on, I am not about to give Wren and Tourth the time and attention they deserve.

Don't despair, however. I am going to be back. I have fought so long for this story and it has come so far that I refuse to let it die. I will pick up the story again where I left off and finish it, Lord willing, after I have recovered from childbirth and adjusted to the expansion of our family. Meanwhile, I want to thank you for your patience and support. It has meant a great deal to me.

- Rachel Rossano

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Rachel, I'm glad to know that you are still on the other side of the Internet divide. How exciting to be getting ready to welcome more little darlings into the world. :) I am happy for you and your hubby. I am sorry there won't be any new parts to the story soon, but it's nice to know more will be here in time.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Katherine S. Cole said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lucky said...

hello rachael,congrats and all the best with the delivery and kids..i'll be waiting (patiently..OFCOURSE!!) for wren's updates..whenever u'll be able to post it....take ur time...laxmi,India..

2:16 AM  
Anonymous E said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TWINS!!! Thanks for posting to let us know what has been going on.
By the way, do you know where some of the other Romanys are? Arnan and Ilara haven't been updated in a while. Just curious.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Rachel Rossano said...

Thank you so much for your comments and support. I am eager to spend more time with Wren and Tourth, but time will not allow me to do all that I wish. :)

Unfortunately I haven't been in touch with either of the Romany writers for Ilara or Arnan. I am still hopeful that they will someday finish their stories too. :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Arlene said...

Wow twins are exciting! God's blessings on you! I really really enjoy ur stories so i'll be waiting for when you get back to writing.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Romany authors,

I was browsing the internet for something to read and stumbled upon Taerith’s story (after filtering out all the Harlequin). Over the past week I’ve devoured both his tale and Zoe’s. The others beckon, but I realize I can’t just park myself in front of my mac screen all day.

I understand these are drafts, thus imperfect, but so alive. They remind me of the epic, multi-volume stories I used to compose in my head. I began a few but never had the patience to finish.

Ah, enough of my blather. Just wanted you all to know that your ambitious literary project has brought this twenty-four-year-old cell biologist, musician, and wife of two years candid pleasure.

Blessings.

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Rachel Starr Thomson said...

Sarah, as the author of Taerith I must say -- thank you! Comments like yours make our day :).

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this through Racel Starr Thomsons website, from a homeschooling article. Love the story of the Romany's though I am saddened that some of the girls have not finished their stories.I am so looking forward to the ends of these stories. Please pass it on to the others. I am considered "middle aged" and I really enjoy them. When my kids get older I can have them read, also. Take care. Cathy M.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel Rossano said...

Sarah and the others, thank you so much for the encouragement. I know it means a whole lot to me to hear from the readers and know that they value my efforts. Although I still can't get back to writing yet (too many diapers and feedings to juggle), I really am looking forward to giving you all more to read now that I know you are all waiting. :)

Rachel Rossano (author of Wren)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home