Monday, October 30, 2006

“Where are you going?”

Aquila looked up. “To my room.”

“Why?”

“Because.”

“Because why?”

“I do not sleep in rooms with men.”

“But you have been sleeping in the same room as a man for the past few weeks.”

“Yes, but that was different. That man was helpless and on the brink of death for the longest time and needed round the clock care. This man is able to move and get out of bed, and this woman is moving out.” Aquila said all this and thought the conversation was over.

Trouble thought otherwise. “Why?”

Aquila dropped the bedding she had just picked up. Her fists went to her hips. “Why, why, why! Questions, questions, questions. Cause I do not trust you, that's why. I may be short but I am twenty years old and I know what you'd like to do. You would like to get your hands around my waist and my—“

Trouble was grinning from ear to ear. Aquila stopped mid-sentence and stomped her foot. He had done all that for some sort of reaction and had accomplished his goal.

“You insufferable cow!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The saga continues! Aquila's Chapter 6 has been posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home